178 Owens Mill Path
Historic Dallas. Perfect for a subdivision, estate lots or your dream estate property. More land is available. South of new reservoir, near the Paulding Historic parks. Do not enter property without permission.
This 47.136 acre Estate also contains 2 homes. The Pumpkinvine Creek runs along the south portion of the property. Location is just 3 miles north of the Historical City of Dallas and the home of Kennesaw State Paulding University.
– Contains major road frontage on State Highway 61 (soon to be 4 laned)
– Is just 30 minutes to the new Braves SunTrust Stadium at I285/I75 in Cobb County
– Is a major potential commercial entrance which will extend into a large, beautiful wooded subdivision
– Priced to move quickly
– Beautiful Estate home site with 2 existing homes
– Area is being reviewed to add sewer
– Surrounded on the south side by the beautiful Pumpkinvine Creek
– More land available
From Dallas, Ga, drive 3 miles North and Owens Mill Path is on the right. Property is on the north east, just ¼ mile north of High Shoals Road.